Terms and Conditions. Rulebook you have to read once before the game.
The STUDIOLEVEL SHOP’s Terms and Conditions set out the rules for placing orders or selling through the online STUDIOLEVEL SHOP.
1. The owner of the online STUDIOLEVEL SHOP is STUDIOLEVEL Sebastian Cybulski, ul. Bednarska 3, 43-400 Cieszyn, Poland,. tax identification number 5482374781 (NIP).
2. The orders placed at the STUDIOLEVEL SHOP are processed according to the rules below. Placing an order means acceptance of the order by the customer and consent to the following Terms and Conditions.
3. All the models offered by the STUDIOLEVEL SHOP are always 100% handmade work and hand-painted if ordered additionally by the customer.
4. The delivery time of the models is set out on an individual basis and after the payment has been processed. Commission time for each product is an estimate and the deadline depends on the workload at a given moment and the availability of the required supplies.
5. The prices for the products in the online STUDIOLEVEL SHOP are in euro (EUR) and the tax is included. The prices do not cover local duty. The prices do not include shipping costs and their amounts are presented in the RULES - Shipping Section.
6. The price for the shipment depends on the final weight of the ordered and packed models. In exceptional situations regarding large models, the shipping price may change, as it may happen that their size exceeds the permissible parcel size. In such cases, we contact the customer and arrange everything individually.
7. Orders are accepted via:
8. The necessary condition for an order to be processed is a completed form on STUDIOLOEVEL SHOP’s online system. An email address must be given for the order to be submitted and processed. Orders that are not confirmed within 7 working days will not be processed. Each order that has been accepted to be processed is confirmed via email. In the email, the deadline and the details of the realization are specified.
9. The order that has been confirmed to be processed cannot be canceled. However, we are human, so in case of emergency please contact us.
10. The orders that are in any way doubtful are verified by the shop’s staff. Such an order may be canceled by the shop. The customer will be informed in such circumstances.
11. All commission orders are processed depending on the order time and there is no exception to that.
12. The products ordered will be sent through Poczta Polska (Polish Mail Service) or a commercial courier company (within 5 days after the project is completed and the whole agreed price has been paid)
13. PayPal is the only currently available paying method.
14. The shop reserves the right to change the product prices without prior notification. The orders accepted for realization are never subject to price changes.
15. Placing an order at the online STUDIOLEVEL SHOP is a legally binding purchase agreement.
16. The customer is informed in the case of any product being out of stock.
17. The customer has the right to cancel the purchase agreement (return the product) without giving reason by a written notice within 14 days after the product has been delivered.
18. In the case of return of the product, the customer must send it back in the original packaging, cover the shipment expenses and attach the statement with the original proof of the purchase. Used or damaged products cannot be returned.
19. The reimbursement for the returned product is paid back via the PayPal system to the email address given in the statement within 21 working days from the day we receive the product back. The shipping cost will not be reimbursed.
20. Any dispute during the purchase and the order processing between the shop and the customer are settled amicably first. If an amicable settlement cannot be reached or it is not satisfactory for either side, such dispute is settled by the court of law appropriate jurisdiction for the seller’s residence.
21. In case of any problems, doubts or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
22. The shop can freely modify these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions in force available on the shop’s website, section: REGULATION
ANY QUESTIONS ?